Corrosion of reinforcing steel is the primary cause of deterioration of reinforced elements. The mapping of the electrical potential as measured on the surface of the concrete allows the detection of the spots with an increased likelihood of corrosion. It thus represents a primary tool for the maintenance and the structural assessment of concrete structures. As the direct successor to the Proceq Canin+, Profometer Corrosion represents the most advanced corrosion instrument on the market. Thanks to its flexible concept, the user can upgrade anytime to the features and functions of the Profometer 6 AI cover meters.
Applied standards and norms: ASTM C876, RILEM TC 154-EMC, DGZfP B3, SIA 2006, UNI 10174, JGJ/T 152, JSCE E 601, CE certification.
- Intuitive user friendly interface for data acquisition
- Optimized workflow for rod and wheel measurements
- Customizable text can be entered for any specific locations
- Flexible features enable the mapping of any irregular geometry
- Improved digital filtering to remove the effect of external noise (civil and industrial power sources)
- Create custom reports with exported graphs and charts
Profometer Link Reporting software for data analysis, combined data evaluation and reporting on any third party software
7” color rugged touchscreen unit (800 x 480 pixels) with dual core processor
Internal 8 GB flash memory
USB host / device and Ethernet
Probes / Electrodes
In addition to the basic rod electrode, the use of Proceq’s unique one and four wheel electrodes enable the highest on site productivity on large areas